12.24.2005

CHRIST+MAS

It's Christmas Eve! I'm still in bed, with the laptop, at my sisters house, on the air mattress, in the sunroom...and I'm blog hopping. It is so easy for me to get sucked into work & busyness. It's Christmas and a great time for joy, reflection & reevaluation of priorities. I will remain a workaholic, I love my job and don't foresee that changing anytime soon. But, I can make more time to get to know the people around me. I know of them, I know of their faith, I know of their struggles, I know of their interests, I know of their accomplishments & I know of their fears. Yet, with all that is going on, I have remained a little distant, there is never enough time. So, to all of my acquaintances that I consider so dear.. hear is to a New Year, a time to get to know our Savior better, to acknowledge blessing, and hopefully to bless each other. Whether you are in New York, New Jersey, Ohio, or Indonesia; Merry Christ+mas. I hope to talk soon. Onward bloggers.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mommynurse said...

I am looking forward to seeing your New Year's resolution in action. I love getting to know you. I'm glad you are with family, and I hope you too have a very Merry Christmas. love ya

9:44 AM  
Blogger mommy zabs said...

HEY MISS YOU!
WELCOME TO BLOG WORLD!
I'm so excited I can keep in touch with you better
this way.
!

6:55 PM  
Blogger MayaStrang said...

welcome to the blog world. i look forward to getting to know you better both in person and through your blog. have a blessed new years!

9:50 PM  
Blogger David said...

Good thoughts, girl. I'm blessed to see you continuing to grow in grace. You're your father's daughter! It shows. I hope you figure out how to balance relationships with work. It's a lifelong struggle for folks like us. So ask for His empowerment and He'll show you the way. Love ya lots. Pops

4:00 PM  
Blogger MayaStrang said...

you need to blog!!! :)

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home